miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Beach Waves on the City


Hello !!

I love the relaxed waves, even more when looks so natural, is the perfect style if you don't want to look to produced, perfect for a coffe or movie date.

You don't have to use a curl iron in all the hair to get a look like that, I make my beach waves in diferent ways:

1.- I wash my hear and I wait until dry naturaly, so the hair is really messy in this point so i  brush to detangle my hair only, and I make like bum but instead of to stop it with a clamp I make a knot whit the same hair, (that doesn't damage your hair in any way) I left like that like 5 min and let my hair free, and i got instantly beach waves.

2.- Sometime I make all the same process but if I want more body on my hair I use a curl iron whit ceramic cover and i pick a little ones strands of hair  to get more volume.

3.- This plastic gums are even fantastic, you just need to to tangle a stand of hair an close it (it make a circle when is close)



So here I left my personal tips for beach waves.


P.D : Soon to come a video blog :)


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario