jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

My Personal Style

 Hello!!

I guess for the first or second time I show a picture of me, to be honestly i gained a lot but seryously a lot of weight so I stop taking me pictures because I didn't like how I look right now, but this couple of pictures that my boyfriend took for a peagent made by the ELLE magazine and Pepe Jeans London just really LIKE ME!! I die when i saw the pictures. (I got to say that i have a very talented boyfriend).
This pageante is for win a scolar ship for a merchandasing and stylist class in the Complutense University and do you have to project a London street style.
I use one of my favorite animal prints: snake skin and my favorite color: purple, this season is about been very risky so i like to mix a lot of colors and prints.
 So here i left some pictures of my personal style that i use for this fotoshot.



 Bag: CELINE 
Jeans: AMERICAN EAGLE
Blouse: YOUTOO
Shoes: ALDO
Watch: A/X ARMANI
Sunglases: RAY BAN
Rings: SHASA















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario