viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Trend to try: The white jean

Hello there !!!
Quick note!! : I receive an answer from Sofia Al Asfoor this morning, and i almost die, she told me that she love the post  about her bags and also give me a shoutout in her official facebook page, i'm seriosly super excited, this show us that you can be still so awesome and super succesfull in what you love and you do and still been humble and take care about your fans. SO HAPPY!! :)



Let see what we got for to day!!
Recently I heard that the White is the new Black, so....the summer is almost done and the fall is comming so why we don't try this trend, and I tell you in my own experience that is super easy, is like u are wearing any normal jean, you can mixed with every print and colors you can imagine !! I prefer the the skinny jeans for this color or a trouser very light and comfy.
And it looks cute in any tipe of body, so don't be afraid and try the white jean!!
 ......The only thing??? SEARCH ONE that don't let it see your underwear thru the fabric.

Here is another lookbook. Enjoy it :)


 This are my fav looks for the sumer













And this are my fav for the fall











1 comentario: