jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Objet of Desire : Sofia Al Asfoor

Goodnight everyone!!! I don't know which time is it at yours place but here is 10:41 p.m.!! Right here right now in Mexico .....Before I even start my blog I was dying to tell about a seriously gorgeous bag, I just get amazed when I saw it for first time on instagram, is the super exclusive Sofia Al Asfoor Bag, only sell in Saks 5th Dubai/Bahrain and they don’t even hit the U.S.A officialy yet!!! But seriously?? I don’t think that take too long to be compare to the Birking bag from Hermes, this young designer is doing great.

Side Note: I try to purchase one like 3 weeks ago sending an Email to the  Sofia Al Asfoor page, they didn't take too long to  answer…well they didn’t even  have any bag in stock, they were all sold at the time!! How great is that!!...also the wallets and the little purses are great!! Is not enough to say that the structure of the bag is beyond than divine, you have to see it to believe it.  Enjoy it :)

      She is the designer




This are ones of the Bags that i absolutely love!!









2 comentarios:

  1. You can buy them on instagram - priveporter :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah i saw it!! even Sofia al Asfoor creates exclusive designs for priveporter. Thanks

      Eliminar