domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Pit Bulls are Lovers not a fighters!!

Hello!!

My story of today start with something very scary that happened me this noon, nothing to do with fashion.
 I was walking with my 2 pit bulls : Tyson and Minka and suddenly some stupid girl let her pit bull free and star to attack me and my puppy Minka, nobody help right  away, because my boyfriend was pulling out Tyson…after scramming like crazy I can take Minka out of the way and Tyson decides to help me and the other dog grab him by the neck, some guy, I guess he was with the girl pull out the dog, my boyfriend just hold Tyson if not It could be worst.  I realize that Tyson was hurt from his cheek and neck and so I am from my knee, both we were bleeding a lit a bit  I don’t even know how I was injured or if the dog bite me, I just was so scary for Tyson and Minka .
I came home right away, I cannot do nothing with the other dog and the irresponsible girl, because the town hall doesn’t work on Sunday, I don’t blame the dog or the breed, just the owner, I can see that the dog that attacks us wasn't in perfect conditions or was treated right by the owner, so sad about it, because if you going to have a dog it must be treated with all the love in the word, a dog is like a family member, to me they´re my sons!!
We even had a 3rd pitbull named Jr, since is son of tyson, but we don't take them out to much to the street because he is a little bit crazy, but we play with him separed from the other 2, because sometimes they bite each other, is very territorial breed, but with love and his little  pond in the back yard he live happy as well. :)
We are resting at home, taking care of each others....


So this is my history of the day, later I will post some fashion article.



I love them with all my heart


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario